FREE Shipping on Continental USA orders of $49.95 or more
The Basic Diet Support Kit
This kit is designed to offer the basic core support during the HCG Diet or Raspberry Ketone Rapid Weight Loss Diet.
This kit includes 3 of our core diet support products. Intesti-Plex Plus helps support the liver for improved detoxification and helps absorb toxins released during the HCG Diet. It also promotes a healthier colon by supplying good probiotics and soothing fiber. B-Max Lipotropic Drops helps increase energy and support the nervous system with powerful B Vitamins and is one of the most powerful liver and fat detox formulas available in a liquid form. Super Min-Plex is the ultimate balanced mineral complex to help balance
electrolytes and fluids lost during rapid weight loss and support bone and muscle integrity.
For full benefits of the rapid weight loss diets, do the 30 Day Detoxification Kit before or during the HCG or Raspberry Ketone Diet.
Intesti Plex-Plus Capsules:
- Psyllium Husks: contains a spongy fiber that reduces appetite, improves digestion and cleanses the system
- Bentonite Clay: may be ideal for detoxification. It
has many healing abilities due to its alkaline pH and high negative
ionic charge, and it works on the entire organism by absorbing toxins
before they enter the bloodstream, reducing the body’s levels of toxins.
- Black Walnut Hull Powder: While black walnuts are
traditionally used in central Italy and other parts of the world to
improve intestinal balance, they are most effective in their immature or
- Oat Bran Powder: has a high fiber content that is very beneficial, and may decrease cholesterol levels
- Flaxseed Powder: Flax is highly
recommended for general well-being and whole body nutrition and is
considered to be nature's richest source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Prune Powder: provides the soluble and non-soluble fiber benefits and anti-oxidants of prunes without the unpleasant taste
- Aloe Vera Powder: Aloe Vera has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It also has been shown to speed blood circulation.
- L. Acidophilus: Part of natural flora, acidophilus inhibits pathogens by altering the pH through organic acid production.
- Apple Pectin Powder: increases fecal bile excretion
- Gluccomannan Powder: a sugar made from the root of
the konjac plant that works in the stomach and intestines by absorbing
water to form a bulky fiber which treats constipation. It may also slow
the absorption of sugar and cholesterol from the gut, helping to control
sugar levels in diabetes, and reducing cholesterol levels.
ALLERGEN WARNING: Intesti Plex-Plus contains TREE NUTS (Black Walnut)
B-Max Lipotropic Drops / per 35 drops:
5000 mcg Vitamin B12:
(Methylcobalamin) is necessary for the formation of blood cells, nerve
sheaths and various proteins and is essential for the prevention of
certain forms of anemia and neurological disturbances. B-12 is also
involved in fat and carbohydrate metabolism and is essential for growth.
2000 mcg Folic Acid: acts as a coenzyme in numerous
essential metabolic reactions and play important roles in the metabolism
of several amino acids. The synthesis of the amino acid methionine from
homocysteine also requires a folate coenzyme.
Vitamin B6: plays an important role in
protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism, the absorption of vitamin B12,
the production of hydrochloric acid in the gastrointestinal tract, and
maintaining proper sodium-potassium balance.
Choline Bitartrate: is needed for many of life’s
most basic functions including normal functioning of all cells, liver
metabolism and the transportation of nutrients throughout the
body. Higher intakes of dietary choline have been shown to be related to
lower plasma homocysteine levels, a known risk factor for cardiovascular
disease, dementia and Alzheimer’s. Choline also prevents the liver from
collecting excessive cholesterol and fats, and helps improve overall
Inositol: is a nutrient that's considered a member
of the B-Vitamin family. It is found in cell membrane structures and is
important for the efficient metabolism of fats and cholesterol,
including removal of fat from the liver.
TMG: Trimethylglycine protects the cardiovascular
system by neutralizing harmful homocysteine while offering valuable
nutritional support for healthy liver function. TMG also works closely
with choline, folic acid, vitamin B12 and s-adenosyl-methionine (SAMe),
and is a precursor of carnitine synthesis.
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine: acts as a sulfur donor
in phase II detoxification of the liver and as a methyl donor in the
conversion of homocysteine to methionine. NAC also helps synthesize
glutathione, the body’s most important intracellular antioxidant and a
Chromium Polynicotinate: is
necessary for the formation of Glucose Tolerance Factor, which regulates
the body’s use of glucose and helps to balance blood sugar levels.
Chromium is also used in the metabolism and storage of fats, proteins,
and carbohydrates by the body.
In a natural organic orange flavored base sweetened with organic stevia. Contains no sugar, starch, gluten, dairy or soy.
Super Min-Plex Tablets:
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol): The most active
form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol is a fat-soluble vitamin that
improves calcium absorption and promotes strong bones. Vitamin D also
helps to maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus.
Deficiency in vitamin D can cause the bone weakening associated with
- Calcium (80% as citrate / 20% as hydroxyapitite): required
for proper functioning of the heart, muscles and nerves along with
healthy teeth and strong bones. In fact, 70% of bone is made up of
hydroxyapatite, a calcium phosphate mineral.
- Iron: an important in the formation of red blood
cells. It is a component of hemoglobin which is the oxygen-carrying
pigment of red blood cells.
- Iodine (from kelp): Iodine is needed for the normal metabolism of cells and supports healthy thyroid function.
- Magnesium (as citrate): Magnesium is required for
more than 300 biochemical reactions, energy metabolism and protein
synthesis. Approximately 50% of the body’s magnesium is found in bone.
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate): an essential mineral
found in almost every cell, zinc stimulates approximately 300 different
enzymes to promote biochemical reactions in the body, and is critical to
cell replication and growth. Zinc is necessary for DNA synthesis, and
is required for wound healing. Deficiencies are marked with a decrease
in smell and taste, which affects appetite.
- Selenium (as l-selenomethionine): A trace mineral
incorporated into proteins to make selenoproteins. Helps prevent
cellular damage from free radicals/supports thyroid health. Optimum
thyroid function is crucial to bone health.
- Copper (as amino acid chelate): an essential trace mineral necessary to support bone and joint health. Gluconate is the copper salt of D-gluconic acid.
- Manganese (amino acid chelate): a mineral found in
several foods including nuts, legumes, seeds, tea, whole grains, and
leafy green vegetables. It is an essential nutrient, because the body
requires it to function properly.
- Chromium (50% as picolinate / 50% as polynicotinate): an
essential mineral that plays a role in the metabolism of glucose,
chromium is necessary for the metabolism and storage of cholesterol,
fats and proteins. Since this mineral assists in the production of
insulin, it helps to stabilize blood sugar levels. Niacin-bound
chromium, also known as chromium polynicotinate, provides a safe and
absorbable biologically-active form of chromium.
- Molybdenum (sodium molybate): an element that is
present in very small amounts in the body. It is involved in many
important biological processes, possibly including development of the
nervous system, waste processing in the kidneys, and energy production
- Potassium (as citrate): a mineral that helps the
kidneys function normally. It is also an electrolyte, a substance that
conducts electricity in the body, along with sodium, chloride, calcium,
and magnesium. Potassium is crucial to heart function and plays a key
role in skeletal and smooth muscle contraction, making it important for
normal digestive and muscular function, too.
- Trace Mineral Complex
- Boron (citrate/aspartate/glycerate): used to build strong bones / Vanadium is a mineral involved in energy production
As a Dietary supplement:
- Intesti Plex-Plus: Take 3 capsules 1 time day with at least 8 ounces of water. Drink half your body weight in water each day.
- B-Max Lipotropic Drops: upon rising, on an empty stomach, add 35 drops to 6 - 8 ounces of water and drink.
- Super Min-Plex: take 2 capsules 2 times a day
Basic Support Kit
- Intesti Plex Plus
- B-Max Lipotropic Drops
- Super Min-Plex