FREE Shipping on Continental USA orders of $49.95 or more
DESIGNED TO HELP FIGHT FATIGUE UP TO 8 HOURS
LIMITED TIME ONLY ~ SAVE 30% on 2 BOTTLES
Reg $39.99 Bottle / ONLY $27.99 Bottle
Supplement Facts / 60 Vegetarian Tablets
- Natural vitamin and herbal energy support
- Natural energy from ginseng and Rhodiola
- Supports people who are fatigued and need more energy
- Helps repair worn out nervous system
This is an excellent formula for adrenal support for people who are overworked, exhausted and may even rely on caffeine, sugar and other stimulants to help get started in the morning and to keep going throughout the day.
This combination herbal formula contains some of the best, “time-tested” remedies to address stress and fatigue and improve energy levels. The specific herbs have been used over the years to help people replenish a worn out nervous system, which in turn helps reduce insomnia, fatigue and the need for external stimulants to get going and keep going.
Energy 8 offers not only extra energy support for people from Ginsengs and Rhodiola, but the combination ingredients helps to rebuild and modulate the adrenal glands at the same time.
Weight gain can be the triggered by outside stimulants and stress, so it is imperative to support the nervous system before, during and after dieting for the best long term results.
Due to the natural caffeine present in Energy 8, the addition of this extra caffeine should be taken into consideration as part of the total daily amount of caffeine along with other sources too. Although it is a safe product for most anyone to use, do not exceed 1 tablet 2 times a day unless there is a need for additional support. Reduce outside sources of caffeine accordingly with increased dosage.
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin) and B-2 (Riboflavin) help the body produce energy and affects enzymes that influence the muscles, nerves and heart.
- Vitamin B-3 (Niacinamide): has a role in energy production in cells and in maintaining the health of the kin, nervous system and digestive system.
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride): helps neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine for nerve cell communication
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9): helps breakdown the cells in the body; make and maintain DNA; and is important in the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin): also called cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood.
- Biotin (Vitamin B-7): supports fat and carbohydrate metabolism and insulin resistant cells
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate): also called vitamin B5, is a vitamin necessary for the synthesis of red blood cells, steroid metabolism, neuron activity, and antibody production
- Magnesium (oxide): required for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body, and approximately 50% of the body’s magnesium is found in bone. This mineral also plays a role in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
- L-Taurine: a sulfur-based non-essential amino acid that supports a healthy central nervous system and also acts as an antioxidant
- Acai (4:1 concentrate): Acai has one of the highest concentrations of anthocyanins and flavonoids, powerful antioxidants that help defend the body against free radicals. They also play a role in the body's cell protection system.
- Caffeine (anhydrous): Caffeine is a naturally occurring chemical called trimethylxanthine that stimulates heart and brain function
- Spirulina Algae: Spirulina is blue - green algae rich in raw protein, all essential amino acids and seven major vitamins: A1, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E.
- Tongkat Ali (powder): used in Malaysia for many years by men to increase sexual desire, libido, sexual performance and to treat erectile dysfunction. Tongkat ali appears to work by increasing levels of the hormone testosterone.
- Korean Ginseng (7% extract): used for improving overall health. strengthening the immune system and helping fight off stress and disease.
- American Ginseng (herb powder): has been found to fight fatigue as well as offering other health benefits, including treatment of conditions like diabetes, stimulating the immune system and inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
- Rhodiola Rosea (3% extract): used for increasing energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity and may also help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress.
- Maca (herb powder): a super food from Peru used for enhancing energy, stamina, athletic performance, memory, and fertility
Other ingredients: Gelatin, rice flour and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
As a dietary supplement, take 1 or 2 tablets daily
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.